One spending solution, 25,000+ happy companies
Business spending made easy for Symbion companies
Symbion portfolio companies who sign up for Pleo through this page will benefit from up to 33% discount or up to 1% Cashback*
*This offer is only valid for new Pleo customers on annual-billing agreements. Maximum discount 33%.
Pleo is a simple spending solution for your company
Smart company cards
Issue cards with limits for your staff with a click.
Catch receipts with an app instantly, on-the-go.
See all company expenses in one place, in real-time.
Integrate Pleo with your accounting tools.
Company cards for employees
Empower your team, while staying in control
- Enable every employee with a company card
- Set individual spending limits for each user
- Disable or enable Pleo cards instantly
Automated expense reports
No more lost receipts and tedious paperwork
- Real-time notifications when a Pleo card is used
- Easily capture and match receipts with the Pleo app
- Automatic categorization of all purchases
Real-time spending overview
See where the company money is going in real time
- Follow all purchases, categorized with the right receipts
- Set custom tags to match the accounting procedures
- Integrate and sync Pleo with your accounting system
Integrate Pleo with your accounting tools
Accounting systems integrations
Pleo works seamlessly with various accounting systems and saves you precious time on repetitive tasks. You can now import all expenses and associated data with a single click.
"I love the way Pleo gives you the ability to let people do their jobs, empowering them, passing down responsibility."
Anthony Hanson Essential Living
"I would recommend Pleo to every company that wants to save time."
Leonard Bergström Nordic Operations Manager, Budbee
"No more chasing invoices here, there and everywhere. No more build-up of payments to be made."
Victoria Cozens Perky Blenders
Trusted by more than 25,000+ companies
Highly rated in all the right places
Get started with Pleo
Join 25,000+ customers already using Pleo to stay on top of company spending. Start your free trial.