Adoption Customer Success Manager - Sweden
Hejsan! Är du vår nya kollega för Team Sweden? Kanon! 🤩 Ok, we have tested that you can read Swedish, let’s move on in English…?
Cash is old school - out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive, and – that's right, we're going to say it – fun.
And that is what we are here to do - but we need your help.
We, at Pleo, is looking for hands-on customer experience professionals to join our Swedish team in our amazing office at Kungsgatan in Stockholm
We are looking for the right talent for the role – experience is a bonus. If you can tick all the boxes below then please do apply for the role! With that said, proven experience in a consultative customer-facing role (Management consulting, account management, customer success management, etc.) is seen as a plus with enterprise software or SaaS organisation.
If you can recognize this, then you are the one we are looking for:
- You are used to working with customers and you have approx. 2 years of experience within the field of Customer Success or similar field.
- You are used to handling a vast amount of customers and communicate in an efficient 1-to-many approach but also juggle the relationship building during 1-to-1 interactions.
- Fluency in Swedish and English is essential as your portfolio of customers will be based in Sweden
- You have an open mindset that always looks for the positive. Your customers and colleagues find your energy contagious. You love to see all the possibilities there are and you make them reality.
- You truly enjoy helping others move and improve. It is part of you to make sure that the customers scale with your help.
- You love goals and objectives. You don’t always need to be given tasks – you create your own tasks while chasing your targets, and it motivates you to reach them.
- You love a fast paced and dynamic environment, where you jump from one task to another. From one conversation with a customer to another.
- You are empathic. You have a strong ability to feel how others are doing. You are also able to communicate in a very empathic way and touch people’s emotions
- You are the person who always wants to improve everything. It can always be optimized, and done just a little bit better - every time.
In Adoption, our mission is to “Prevent churn, drive product adoption, and ensure that every customer feels valued at Pleo.”
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Have a strong focus on adoption and nurturing for customers that have already been onboarded.
- Identify gaps between best practice and actual usage of our product and features.
- Make sure the customer learns about – and uses – all the features we offer at Pleo.
- Play a critical role in managing customer escalations and proactively communicating upcoming product changes and enhancements.
- Help Pleo to achieve operational excellence for its customers.
- Do everything in your power to avoid customer churn – by working with health scores, product and feature adoption.
- Collaborate across teams to improve the entire customer segment from lead to nurturing.
- Creating great nurturing of scale through automation, optimization, and the right data usage.
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending)
- Flexible working remote options for those onsite (just speak to your team)
- Trips to somewhere for team camps (both company-wide ones and team-specific ones)The last one we had was in Croatia
- Continual learning and development opportunities.
- 25 days holidays (annual)
- Private Healthcare
- Sponsored lunch - both while at one of our offices, and WFH
- A €2500 annual flex benefits package (maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym, book a professional coach or pay part of your MBA - completely up to you!)
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we’re supportive of families and help you feel that you don’t have to compromise on the family due to work
Why join us?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join 💕
- We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 😊
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- When you submit an application we process your personal data as a data processor. Find out more about how your data is used in the FAQs section at the bottom of our jobs page.
Got any questions?Read our FAQ
Apply for this role
We’re looking for new friends, gifted minds, team players, restless talents and passionate problem solvers.
Some more roles for you...
And it doesn’t stop there. Why not have a browse at our other open roles in this department?
How Pleo hires
The first call(s)
Let’s get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, your motivations, and give you more information about the role.
The task is deliberately open-ended and based on something you'll actually work on. There are no right or wrong answers here.
The team interview
Expect to share a (virtual) meeting room with two to three people you'll work with regularly if you get the job.
The final interview
A call with someone in leadership who’ll walk you through the big picture and chat about how your role will figure into that.