Account Manager (Partnerships) - Denmark
Halløjsa! Er du vores nye kollega i Team Danmark? Fedt! 🇩🇰 🤩 Ok, I have tested that you can read Danish, let’s move on in English…
Cash is old school. Out of pocket expenses suck. Workplaces need to be more trusting, progressive and – that's right, we're gonna say it – fun.
And that's what we're here to do. But we need your help.
We are looking for a new star to come in and help us take Partnerships in Denmark to the next level. The right candidate will bring experience in jobs similar to project management, partnerships or account management. We are a new team building a new channel - and we are looking for someone equally motivated in creating something new. If this gets you excited, please keep reading!
About the role
Team Partnerships is a team of Partner Managers with a big goal! Together we are trying to figure out how best to bring the most joy and value to our accounting partners, so that they're so pleased to use Pleo, they roll it out to all of their clients. We do partnerships in most of our core markets but your closest team would be the Partner Managers covering the Scandinavian Region (right now Sweden and Denmark). The person we are looking for needs to be a true relationship builder but still have a strong commercial mindset. We would like you to be ready to bring fresh ideas to the table, as well as challenge existing ones.
As a Partner Manager you will be responsible for acquiring and managing your own portfolio of partners. You will be responsible for the entirety of the process from booking meetings, demonstrating and onboarding a partner to the platform. You will also be the main point of contact, nurturing and further developing the relationship. For this role, you will inherit a portfolio of high value partners, which will give you a strong foundation to build on.
All activities we drive aim to keep engagement high and to drive client referrals and can be anything from hosting trainings, webinars, face-2-face meetings and events.
Each partner brings you a new perspective on how to further develop their business, and a new challenge to try to solve. Each partnership is unique- creating a journey that supports their business goals. That is how we approach partners here at Pleo.
If this resonates with you and you're up for the challenge - please reach out.
But wait, you haven't heard of Pleo before? Really?
To get you off to a good start, let us just say that we are doing away with an outdated business process that’s been around forever – dreaded expense management.
We are doing that by helping customers to delegate employee spending through a business spending platform. This ends out of pocket spending, encourages autonomy and trust in employees, and takes a huge burden off the finance team. You'll be selling the SaaS tool (company spending solution) that comes with physical pre-paid cards (so with a FinTech twist) that are then distributed to all employees of the company. The best part is we're all users of Pleo ourselves - so it's a very applicable tool. It impacts anyone in a company who could spend money on behalf of their business - be it a coffee with clients or a Mac for a new hire.
What we need from you on the first day:
- Fluency in Danish
- Ambition - lots of it - and strong inner motivation paired with a positive mindset (it's the key to hitting targets 🎯 )
- Exceptional people skills: strong listening abilities, empathy, and genuine and flowing curiosity to learn more about the people you are interacting with
- Experience with building B2B relationships
- A strategic and analytical mindset to plan for success - working with partners is a long-term game!
- Ability to soak up knowledge..
- ...and transfer knowledge in a simple and effective way
Your colleagues say you:
- Are collaborative and easy to work with
- Suggest the latest tech/ apps/ trends to apply
- Constantly seek out feedback to improve your skills
- Are driven but...
- ...don't have sharp elbows
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
Show me the benefits!
- Your own Pleo card (no more out-of-pocket spending!) 💳
- Lunch is on us - whether you are working remote or at one of our offices 🍜
- Private Health Insurance to ensure you're fit of body and mind to do your best work
- Trips abroad for team camps. This year we went to Croatia - we'd love to see you at the next one!
- Paid parental leave - we want to make sure that we're supportive of families and help you feel that you don't have to compromise your family due to work 👶🏻
- €2500 annual Flex Benefits budget. We know everybody prioritises different benefits. So, our Flex Benefits package lets you choose what best suits you. Maybe you want to buy additional holidays, pay for the gym or book a professional coach - it's entirely up to you. Ask us about what we offer, and we'll be happy to outline more.
- Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending.
Why join us?
Working at Pleo means you're working on something very exciting: the future of work. Through fintech we've seen a way to impact how people work; we think company spending should be delegated to all employees and teams, that it should be as automated as possible, and that it should drive a culture of responsible spending. Based on some pretty amazing Series C-round investment in 2021 we think we're onto something big.
So, in a nutshell, that's Pleo. Today we are a 800+ team, from over 100 nations, sitting in our Copenhagen HQ, London, Stockholm, Berlin, Madrid, Montreal, or Lisbon offices —and quite a few full-time remotes in 35 other countries! Being HQ'd out of Copenhagen means we're inspired by sensible things like a good work-life balance. If you don't work in the office with us we'll help you get up the best remote setup possible and will fly you in for our amazing team camps ✈️
About your application
- Please submit your application in English; it’s our company language so you’ll be speaking lots of it if you join 💕
- We treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our application system - any correspondence should come from there! Our lovely support isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone 😊
- We’re on a mission to make everyone feel valued at work. That’s only achievable if our team reflects the diversity of the world around us - and that starts with you, hitting apply, even if you are worried you might not tick all the boxes! We embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply - regardless of race/ethnicity, colour, religion, nationality, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, socio-economic status, culture or beliefs.
- When you submit an application we process your personal data as a data processor. Find out more about how your data is used in the FAQs section at the bottom of our jobs page.
Got any questions?Read our FAQ
Apply for this role
We’re looking for new friends, gifted minds, team players, restless talents and passionate problem solvers.
Some more roles for you...
And it doesn’t stop there. Why not have a browse at our other open roles in this department?
How Pleo hires
The first call(s)
Let’s get to know each other. We want to find out more about you, your motivations, and give you more information about the role.
The task is deliberately open-ended and based on something you'll actually work on. There are no right or wrong answers here.
The team interview
Expect to share a (virtual) meeting room with two to three people you'll work with regularly if you get the job.
The final interview
A call with someone in leadership who’ll walk you through the big picture and chat about how your role will figure into that.